Saturday, December 27, 2014

Chorale Bel Canto needs you!



Just 5 days left for your tax-deductible donation to Chorale Bel Canto in 2014.

 Chorale Bel Canto wants to thank all of the donors whose support has sustained us for 33 years, and to invite new donors to become part of the CBC family and mission.

Just this year, your support has helped us to move to our new rehearsal home, to purchase our very own grand piano, to create a “rainy day” fund, to open our first long-term investment account, and to sustain our partnership with Rio Hondo College and its young singers. This is in addition to programming four marvelous concerts, from Gilbert and Sullivan, to John Rutter, to the Bach family, to opera choruses and a 20th century madrigal fable with ballet dancers! And, next season will be just as interesting and varied.

So, why give? Because it matters. You matter. Music matters.

 Why do I give?
Chorale Bel Canto, under Stephen Gothold’s direction, has contributed an invaluable gift to the community. During my many years of living in Whittier and teaching at Whittier College, it was my great pleasure to attend the variety of programs and even to participate sometimes as substitute accompanist. Thank you, Steve, for your dedication to providing the performers and the community such a wonderful treasure.
        Frances (Frankie) Nobert, Donor

Why do I sing?
 I started singing with Steve Gothold when I was a student at Whittier College, and I’ve been here ever since. I couldn’t Imagine not singing with Steve. Chorale is an important part of who I am. I love it!
                   Stef Brignoni, Singer

 Donate now at ChoraleBelCanto.org

No comments:

Post a Comment