Wednesday, December 31, 2014


Chorale Bel Canto Needs YOU!


Today is the last day to make a tax deductible donation to Chorale Bel Canto in 2014!

Why do we give?
Jane and I have supported the Chorale since its inception--we love classical choral music, we have sung major choral works all over the world, and we are fortunate to personally support, and to direct funds from a local Foundation to support, this worthy, quality musical organization.
Stuart and Jane Gothold, donors and singers

The end of the year is a great time to give to Chorale Bel Canto!

This is the season of celebration and giving. 
And, it's prime time for that last tax-deductible gift of the year!

What has music meant to your holiday? 
Have you been enriched by music in a concert hall or a church or a school, 
or heard carolers on a street corner? 

Please give today, and keep the music alive?

Why do I sing?
I love singing with Chorale Bel Canto because it has a wonderful array of professional-quality singers, ans singers who love singing just for the joy of it. I learn so much from Dr. Gothold, and from other singers in the group. I've grown so much because of this group, and I'm thankful to be here! Johnnie Goolsby, singer.

Why do I sing?
I've been a member of Chorale Bel Canto since the beginning--33 years now! I've been singing since junior high school in El Monte. Singing is just something I've done all my life. it transports me to a different place. I can be somewhere on a mountain top for a couple of hours in each rehearsal or performance. Eric Nelson, singer.

Donate today at ChoraleBelCanto.org


No comments:

Post a Comment